16 Aug UFC Fight Night 47 Weigh-In Results
No. 8-ranked Ryan Bader meets No. 10-ranked Ovince St. Preux in the final bout of the night.
Co-main event of the night will see previous lightweight champion take on the UK’s very own Ross Pearson in what hopes to be a very exciting main event! We will also see another UK star in Tom Watson taking a step back into the Octagon!
All 20 fighters made weight on Friday, and now all that’s left is the waiting. The preliminary bouts take place on Fox Sports 2 at 8 p.m. ET, and the main card hits Fox Sports 1 at 10 p.m. ET.
UFC Fight Night 47 Fight Card
- Ryan Bader (205) vs. Ovince St. Preux (205)
- Gray Maynard (156) vs. Ross Pearson (156)
- Tim Boetsch (186) vs. Brad Tavares (185)
- Seth Baczynski (171) vs. Alan Jouban (170)
- Shawn Jordan (260) vs. Jack May (247)
- Thiago Tavares (146) vs. Robbie Peralta (146)
- Jussier Formiga (126) vs. Zach Makovsky (125)
- Sara McMann (135) vs. Lauren Murphy (135)
- Tom Watson (185) vs. Sam Alvey (185)
- Nolan Ticman (136) vs. Frankie Saenz (136)
Scottish and proud. I train everyday and like to take everything I do to the max. I am very passionate about MMA. I am not scared of winning, I am scared to death of losing.