02 Jun Cage Warriors Academy NW 3 Results
June 2, 2018 – The Auditorium, Liverpool Echo Arena. Liverpool will host a major Mixed Martial Arts event for a second consecutive week. Cage Warriors Academy NW is to be held at The Auditorium, Liverpool Echo Arena this coming Saturday.
A stacked 24-fight card will be headlined by local fighter Adam Ventre (Next Generation) who takes on Ben Rees (Lions Den). The headline fight will serve as one of three featured professional bouts. The rest of the card will be made up of amateur contests, which will include six title fights.
Cage Warriors Academy NW 3 provides Liverpool ’s ever-increasing MMA fan base with an opportunity to see a whole host of the country’s emerging talents. Follow the results below as they happen.
- Adam Ventre def. Ben Rees via submission (Rear Naked choke) at 1:39 of round 1
- Liam Gittins def. Leigh Mitchell via TKO at 4:26 of round 1
- Paul Evans def. Ian Cleary via submission (Rear naked choke) at 4:20 of round 1
AMATEUR TITLE BOUTS
- CWANW Welterweight title: Mark Gallivan def. Ben Crawley via submission (Omoplata) at 2:50 of round 1
- CWANW Lightweight title: Kieran Conner def. Kostea Kostea via TKO at 2:06 of round 4
- CWANW Featherweight title: Jabeeb Rahman def. Mitchell Dobbins via unanimous decision
- CWANW Bantamweight title: Richard Kallos def. Nathan Fletcher via submission (Rear naked choke) at 1:07 of round 5
- CWANW Flyweight title: Jordan Baxter def. Ciaran Mulholland via submission (Rear naked choke) at 1:28 of round 2
- Mark Ewen def. Marcus Lewis via submission (Rear naked choke) at 2:28 of round 3 – Lightweight title eliminator.
- Marlon Jones def. Sam Bird via submission (Rear naked choke) at 1:18 of round 1 – Marlon Jones is the new Junior Flyweight champion.
- Tom Mullen def. Rob Zabitis via submission (Guillotine choke) at 2:10 of round 1
- Simon Ridgeway def. Dalius Solgar via submission (Standing guillotine choke) at 1:02 of round 1
- Connor Hughes def. Lewis Ridley via unanimous decision
- Francis Breen def. Sion Davies via unanimous decision ( 29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- JJ Jones def. Cameron Chamberlain via submission (Rear naked Choke) at 2:37 of round 1
- Aaron Small def. Jay Corkovic via KO at 1:28 of round 1
- Joshua Tallent def. Keith Hughes via submission (Shoulder choke) at 2:14 of round 1
- Callum Smith def. Lewis Mutch via TKOat 2:49 of round 1
- Nathan Lambert def. Danny Dixon via submission (Americana) at 1:01 of round 2
- Julian Wentworth def. Dec Dean via submission (Triangle choke) at 2:30 of round 1
- Bobby Rice-White def. Ben Harrison via TKO at 1:43 of round 1
- Mike Roberts def. Jay Cooper via TKO at 0:29 of round 1
- Ger Harris def. Ian Gibson via TKO at 2:25 of round 1
- Levi Steedman def. Sophie Keenan via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)